November was a good month. It was very tiring though and December is turning out to be that too. I want to be more involved in my stuff and less Project Management for others (at least for projects I’m not passionate about).
September and October I did a rockstar job at posting regularly and had a fantastic month of growth with my blog and now its half way through the month and I haven’t even started posting half of what is on my to-do list.
It was rough this month because what I have wanted to feel and what I’m doing are two different things. I am really conflicted because we are at a great spot financially and I’ve been able to hire a second assistant consistently to help with idea generation. But I’m working 40 hours for client work and no hours for what my true purpose is which is coaching, teaching and whatever else God is calling me to do at that time.
As you can see, I’ve had projects (a ton to help you realize what you can do with working from home and for health and fitness and all that other awesome sauce). That is Asana and it’s free! It is my project management system that I use to keep track of my assignments, my VAs assignments and my writer’s assignments. I just hired a video editor and a graphic designer for work as needed so I need to add them.
But as you can see, I haven’t really been able to get what I need to get done so it is back to creating and stick with a schedule. I think I should do a series around that. When I was writing every day and working every day, I had a fantastic schedule so I need to get back to that (even if that means cutting my hours somewhere).
With all of that said, I’ll share a few things I do from home:
- Operations Management – Creating policies and procedures, putting them into place, creating how-to videos and tutorials to make it work (One of my favorite things to do)
- Project Management – Manage the product, program and client from beginning until end — I am slowing down on this because this takes a lot of time, energy and focus
- Pinterest Marketing & Social Media Marketing – I’ve grown FB pages to over 20k likes and Pinterest pages to over 11k followers (with 15,000 click backs PER DAY)
- Email Marketing – I want to create a freebie so I can start collecting emails because the money is in your list (even if you are just a mommy blogger)
- Facebook Ad Creation – One of my clients just saw her clicks get down to .27 per click, it is so amazing when I am able to help small business owners create success in their business
- Copy Creation – this is a Sales Page I just created for a client last week: http://relationshipsunscripted.com/relationshipmistakeswebinar/ We finished it on Friday night (so this income will be on next month’s income report). We used LeadPages to create it and it was so much fun.
- And more….
So now that you see some of the “stuff” I do. Let’s jump into what I made last month with my income report.
November Blogging & Consulting Income
- Client Work – $3591.22
- Facebook Ad Creation – $250
- Google Ads – $3.76 (I’m rolling in the dough, right LOL)
- Virtual Assistant – $202.39
- Female Entrepreneur Association – $25
- Digital Marketer’s Engage – $40
- Hostgator – $25
- Mailchimp – $10
- Dropbox – $10
This month I also got an awesome Klout freebie. It was the Braun No Touch Thermometer. I absolutely love it!
This month was a good month considering Thanksgiving was in there. And this month will be okay too. I’m sure right in the same area, so I’ll take it.
Next month I want to focus on growing my viewership and decreasing my bounce rates. If I get a few more clients, I am going to be hiring a blog designer to refresh my blog and come up with some custom graphics/images to make it flow better.
Ooo… next month I want to build my own desk. I’ve fallen in love with Ana White and what she creates so I want to do it myself. Beware, you might read about a lot of trips to urgent care from potentially using tools (that I don’t even know the names of) but I gotta try right? Right.
Even though December is half over, I do have some things I want to do:
- Create a DFY (done for you) page for Social Media and Copy Creation because I want to offer that more because that’s what I’m amazeballs at.
- Create my After Holiday Fitness Challenge. I know my new Graphic Designer will help me create some awesome visuals to help me lose this weight. (after all I am getting married next year! Ahhhhh!)
Do you create your monthly income report? If so, link up doll face. Share what you want to do, what you’re making and what your new goals are.