October has by far been my busiest month so far as far as client work goes. My blogging income was not that great this month, but again, my client work was awesome. I couldn’t take on any blogging consulting this month or help anyone create any editorial calendars which sucks because that is where my passion is!
So we can take a peek into my blogging and client income.
What are some things that I do?
Some of my tasks are:
- Operations Management – Creating policies and procedures, putting them into place, creating how-to videos and tutorials to make it work
- Project Management – Manage the product, program and client from beginning until end
- Pinterest Marketing & Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing – Something I need to do for myself
- And more….
This month for my catering software company that I work for, we had 2 big launches and so a lot of my time was dedicated to what I was doing for them, getting everyone up to speed, training, etc. With that said, lets just jump right in!
October Freelance & Blogging Income Report
- Client Work – $3937
- Virtual Assistant – $219
- Writer – $0
- Female Entrepreneurship Association – $25
- Digital Marketer’s Engage – $40
This is my best month this year so far, but it has been super quiet up until this point and now I can barely pee without having an email for someone who wants to work with me or a project that needs to get done.
- Invest in an Amazon FBA self-study training course. I realize this is something we really want to do but it is a bigger bite for us to chew, so we definitely need help.
- Write 1 Sales/Promotional Blog each week
- Pay off another credit card (we were able to pay off one last month which was awesome!)
- Create a weekly link up – just not sure if I want to do Foodie Friday yet
Do you set weekly and monthly goals? How do you set them? I’d love to have you link up to your goals and/or income report below!