September was a busy month for me. With the new client that is really demanding and trying to find a new rhythm, it has been hard for me to even think of my blog outside of my 90 Days To Christmas Series.
In October, I want to create a freebie for the blog. I’ve been wanting to create a newsletter for months but I can’t think of anything that will work. I think I want to create it around blogging or organizing. I know a ton of mommies that come to my blog are bloggers so creating a giveaway that helps you would make me so happy. We will see!
For the purpose of the report, client work is bundled together. I am down to 4 clients (the new client from August is needing more time, so I needed to let clients go) now and they vary in what I do for them.
Tasks I do:
- Project Management (managing the team on the projects, creating timelines, following up, etc)
- Marketing Management
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Operations Management (Creating Standard Operating Procedures, Processes & Procedures, trainings, etc)
- And more…
Something I am completely proud of is something I totally created last month for a client who private messaged me to help her with her blog planning. It was a Skype session and I spent 5 hours helping her to create a 4 month editorial plan, helped her map out their promotions, specials, etc and get clarity on what she wanted to do for her blog. It was pretty awesome, I felt 100% in my element. If that is something you’re interested in, contact me here.
Anyway, lets take a look a look what I made this month. You can see last month’s Income Report here.
September Freelance & Blogging Income Report
- Client work – $2116
- Blog Consulting – $150
- VIP Blogging Day – $400
- Google Ads – $4.00 (this dropped like crazy!)
- Virtual Assistant – $98.00
- Female Entrepreneurs Association – $25
- Web Hosting (Hostgator)- $25
Total Profits: +$2512
So it was a good month, but I know I can do better. We didn’t sell hardly anything on eBay last month and this month we are already a little over $300 in profits, so I will be adding that on October’s Income Report.
I didn’t really set goals for the month as a whole with my finances, so I think that I’m going to set financial goals as well. I think it will help me to stay on target to make more money with my client work and with more passive income ideas, so here they are.
- Dabble in Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon)
- Write 1 Sales Blog each week
- Create at least 2 product reviews (on video – not just written) a month
- Make $1,000 with blog consulting, marketing consulting or VIP Blog Days. If you are interested in working with me, contact me here.
- Create a weekly Link-up Party for Foodie Friday
- Pay off $200 Capital One credit card
Those are my Blog and Financial Goals for this month. Do you create your monthly goals? I want to start linking up to those so link below and share! I LOVE seeing what other bloggers are doing and how its working.