I didn’t do as well this week, but we have a couple of excuses. My daughter isn’t sleeping very well and we got a puppy! Apparently a puppy doesn’t sleep either so I am drained this week. I will say that I am super proud that I am still on top of my 90 Day To Christmas series. If you have any fun ideas on what to write about for that series, leave a comment below! I need more ideas 🙂
Going forward, I’m going to be adding something I’ve been thinking about for a while but just haven’t had the energy or the balls to do. I want to start doing product reviews, but not just writing the product reviews. I want you to see my face and hear my voice and see what I really think about the product, so I want to do video reviews on products that we use or try. So stay tuned for that in the coming weeks!
Can you believe its less than 90 Days to Christmas? I feel like as I get older (in January, I’ll be 30 – oh mylanta!) the time goes by so much faster!
Last Week’s Goals
- Work on letters with Greenlee & words with Cameron – PASS
- Movie night with Chad – PASS
- Start researching Christmas gifts for the kids – PASS
- Workout 4 times this week – FAIL
- Finish reading WTF to OMG – FAIL (I am 40% through the book)
- Wake up at 5:30am every weekday – FAIL (It’s hard to do when you don’t go to sleep until 3am with a sick/fussy child & a puppy who has its days and nights confused. Thank goodness to Chad sleeping on the couch with the puppy)
- Create one video for LLK, SNJ, HVH – FAIL (I did create themes for what I want to create videos for each blog)
- Finish up free opt-in offer for this blog – FAIL (I outlined it, just did not finish it)
- Create 5 autoresponders for this blog’s newsletter – FAIL
- Schedule 3 – 4 90 Days To Christmas blogs ahead of time – FAIL (My assistant and I did add more to the list that we’ve been creating for the last couple of weeks)
Not a super great week at all for getting personal and business goals done. This week the kids are going to daycare a full day today and then part time days on Tuesday and Wednesday because I have a ton of client work to get done. I’ve created a list of everything I will accomplish so that it gets done over the next few days.
This Week’s Goals
- Work on the kid’s scripture from their Truth Trackers program at church
- Date night with Chad
- Go through winter and summer shirts and post the ones I don’t want to eBay
- Workout 4 times
- Meditate every day for at least 10 minutes (I will be using guided meditations)
- Wake up at 6am daily
- Create a product review for LLK (Life, Love & Kids) & finish up my free video series for SNJ (www.shaynjordan.com)
- Write down my last quarter of the year business intentions
- Schedule 3 -4 90 Days To Christmas posts
These are all pretty doable for me this week. I feel like I am very lucky that I will have more time to focus on client work this week, it will help me be more successful. I also plan to do more delegating this week to my assistant. She has been amazing in coming up with ideas for the blog and helping me organize everything, but I need her to take more away from me so I can get back to consulting.
For LLK, I am thinking about hosting a blog planning webinar. I would love to help others get their ideas planned and on their calendar instead of just writing to write. If this is something you might be interested in, leave a comment so I know :).
What are your goals for this week? Link up and share them below! I will always read them 🙂