Ooo.. today I am not in the mood to write goals or even think about weekly goals. I think I woke up realizing that tomorrow I turn 30! I’m not excited for it, but I do know that I am thankful to have 30 years of life under my belt and I’m so appreciative of what I’ve been given.
I realized why I don’t get ALL of my goals done, I used to review midweek and I was way better, but I find I just type these out on here and I leave them here until I start to write my goals down again for next week. When I was looking at my goals midweek, it helped me to be accountable and get through the goals I want to accomplish.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Put down my phone whenever I play games with the kids – PASS I did so great with this, I was fully present with them and it really felt good. I did take more pictures too!
- Create a meal plan – FAIL, I did not do so great with this. We will just leave it at that :/
- Date night with Chad – PASS. We had a date day. Actually, we went to the Packer’s Playoff game against the Cowboys – it was AWESOME!
- Workout 3 times this week – PASSED-ISH. I got 2 days of workouts in and a lot of walking for the Packer Game
- Write in my gratitude journal – FAIL. I wrote in it but not everyday like I should have.
- Find a daily devotional that resonates with me – FAIL Nope, still haven’t found one yet. If you have any good suggestions, please let me know!
- Find which program I want to buy for the new year to grow my biz – PASS. It’s a 9 month course that I’m going to use to grow my coaching biz. It starts in February. I’ll tell you about it once I have my first session 🙂
- Create my product launch calendar for 2015 – FAIL, This is primarily for my Shay N Jordan website(and a few smaller products for here)
- Create my January editorial – FAIL
- Read 2 books a night with the kids
- Write Chad a love letter (I don’t think I’ve done this in years!)
- Create a cleaning schedule
- Finish my vision board
- Workout 3 times
- Go through all of our clothes and sell, donate or throw away what we don’t need
- Create my “How To Become A Social Media Manager Series” for LLK
- Create Feb editorial calendar
- Create 5 blog posts ahead of time for LLK & SNJ
I think this is all doable, its just that I gotta get it together. I seriously wonder if this new age is messing with my head this week. I know its just a number but I feel like I didn’t accomplish 1/2 of what I wanted to accomplish in my 20s. I guess I just gotta make my 30s that much more memorable and productive, right?
Link up! Share what your goals are for this week!