I must say I am prouder of myself this week than I have been the last few weeks. I got a lot more accomplished for myself and my blog this week. It is always really nice when I see a lot more passes than fails. Last Friday I started a 90 days to Christmas series that I am super excited for and I’ve kept up with it so far, only 86 more days to go!
Even with taking Friday and Saturday off of work completely, it is amazing how much more I was able to get done because I stayed laser focused. I also set an alarm on my phone midweek that said, “Recheck your goals.” So it prompted me to come take a look at them again. I think I might set the alarm for a few more times this week to see if I can get even more Passes on my list.
Let’s review and see what my next week’s goals are.
Last Week’s Goals
- Work on letters with Greenlee – PASS
- Movie & blog planning night with Chad – FAIL
- Create a cleaning schedule – or find one on Pinterest to use – FAIL
- Workout 4 times this week – PASS
- Wake up at 5:30am every weekday – FAIL
- Eat for my macros – FAIL
- Finish October editorial calendar – PASS
- Create 1 video for LLK, HVH & SNJ – PASS
- Follow along with the SITS girl Back To Blogging Challenge – PASS
This Week’s Goals
- Work on letters with Greenlee & words with Cameron
- Movie night with Chad
- Start researching Christmas gifts for the kids
- Workout 4 times this week
- Finish reading WTF to OMG
- Wake up at 5:30am every weekday
- Create one video for LLK, SNJ, HVH
- Finish up free opt-in offer for this blog
- Create 5 autoresponders for this blog’s newsletter
- Schedule 3 – 4 90 Days To Christmas blogs ahead of time
Share your goals below! Link up and tell me what you plan to get done this week.