Hey! I’m so thankful that you stopped by! My name is Shay and I am a blogger, coach and social media marketer. I’ve been working from home since 2009 and I love being able to have a flexible schedule.
I have 2 kids and they are adorably active and such sweet souls. If you would have asked me 5 or 6 years ago if you thought I would be a mom to two, working from home and blogging, I would have looked at you like you were completely nuts and yet, here I am!
Other fun facts about me:
- Olive Garden is my absolute favorite restaurant and only for the spaghetti (I’ve never ordered anything else LOL)
- My favorite food at home is Almond Chicken and I could eat that everyday if my boyfriend didn’t think I was nuts
- I love colorful contacts and changing up my hair ALL the time!
- I can put both my feet behind my head (don’t get dirty!)
- I believe in God and the Laws of Attraction/Universe
- Sometimes I pretend I’m a rockstar and when no one is home (rarely) I dance around sliding on floors (cue Tom Cruise)
- I love having girls nights out, its so refreshing as a mom to take a mental health night that involves wine and dancing to let loose of the every day stresses
- I love affirmations – I don’t think they work on their own, but with surrounding yourself with positive people and/or audios and videos to watch that they can do miracles
- Currently my favorite books are: May Cause Miracles, E-Squared and The War Of Art (affiliate links, thanks for supporting my site)
- I’m a huge Green Bay Packer fan (but not really a cheese head because I’m not a fan of cheese)
- I’m a Wisconsin Badger fan and my favorite part of the Badger football games is jump around. It’s amazing watching a stadium of people jumping around at the same time (or being in the crowd jumping around)
A few of my favorite posts from this blog and my coaching blog:
- Motivation When You Want To Watch TV
- 3 Tips For Consistent Blogging
- Gratitude List Even When I Don’t Want To
- Choosing You Before Anything Else
As you can see, I love writing, I love being around people and I love helping other business owners succeed. If you’re looking for social media work or writing, work with me!
Thanks again for stopping by! I’m so grateful and happy that you’re here!
This policy has been updated on October 3rd, 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Shay Jordan (info(at)lifeloveandkids . com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.